Sunday, August 17

Surfacing: An Interdisciplinary Journal on Gender in the Global South

Surfacing is a journal that just published its 1st issue. Being one of the people who've worked on it, I'm very excited by the refreshing amounts of possible ways this journal can go and the more input we recieve from a community concerned with the discussions, actions, and colloborations on 'gender'--in the broadest sense of the world, should follow this journal.

For those really excited by this endeavor, make sure it gets circulated, amongst university students, professors, civil society workers, "experts" on gender, feminists, journalists, etc.

This is the link: http://www.aucegypt.edu/ResearchatAUC/rc/IGWS/GraduateCenter/Pages/Surfacing.aspx

The full issue is available and single articles as well.

I know you might not have an interest in reading the articles, but please pay some attention to the introductory note and get a discussion rolling.

Also, the current editors would love to hear your feedback.
"Yasemin Ozer" <yaseminoze@gmail.com>, "Iman Azzi" <iman.azzi@gmail.com>

For now, Spread the Surfacing.

4 comments:

EgyDiva said...

i hope you noticed i spread this email like wildfire!!

by the way, when i click on baby kangaroo from the comments you leave me its restricted and i cant get to your blog. check your settings!

zeinab said...

I think you're doing amazing work and I wish more people like you did more things like you do.

and, I think you're hot.

:+p

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 220 pounds on every site. But completely I base this site selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 210 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

Blog Archive